In order to ensure a pleasant and safe stay for our guests, the Management of the hotel has established the following:
- The rooms can be used only by those who have duly registered at the reception of the hotel.
- It is not allowed to disturb the peace of the other guests. The management has the right to cancel hospitality to guests who disturb the peace or do not comply with the house rules.
- Guests receive a key card upon arrival and registration at the reception. We kindly ask you to keep track of the key cards, since the loss is charged. Please also keep the key cards away from your mobile devices, so they don’t become demagnetized.
- Bringing animals into the facility is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to bring explosives, weapons, inflammable materials or chemicals dangerous to the environment into the hotel.
- The use of electric heaters or other heating elements is not allowed.
- Visitors who receive guests in their rooms should be registered and recorded at the reception of the hotel. Accommodation services can be paid in advance upon presentation of the invoice. A payment guarantee is mandatory. In the event that the guest stays in the hotel for a longer period, the payment is weekly, unless under a special agreement.
- The guest is obliged to compensate the damage they caused or did in the hotel.
- Rooms are available to guests and can be used from 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival until 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Breakfast is served from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. from Monday to Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays in the breakfast room located on the ground floor of the hotel.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Management of Garni hotel Imperium